To prepare Audio-Video based syllabus and problem solving contents at +3 level in bilingual mode (Odia and English), embed them in a Tablet PC and provide them to the under privileged areas in Utkal University, Berhampur University, Sambalpur University, Fakir Mohan University and North-Orissa University.
- To create a platform for establishing learning equity amongst tribal students of Odisha across disciplines and across University through a digital mechanism.
- To provide supplement to classroom teaching to colleges with inadequate teachers or otherwise.
- To provide through audio and video demonstration of concepts in virtual tutorial mode by expert teachers and through animation software.
- To provide bilingual support both in Odia and English to make them conversant with both.
What it is all about?
The UG learning content (Science, Arts & Commerce) under the new Choice Based Credit Semester System Curriculum structure and the syllabi is to be provided to the students in digital format to ensure adequate teaching assistance in remote areas and break the digital divide.
The content would be in bilingual mode i.e. in English and Odia. Initially the Science & Commerce content shall be in English and the Arts & Humanities content shall be in Odia. The content can be printed as course reference material for all including ODL.
A microchip would be provided to the student,
- It would contain the course material, lecture, demonstration, problem solving workouts etc covering both theoretical and practical components,
- It can be used through mobile phones/ tablets/ phablets/ laptop/ desktop computers etc
- It would also list open source learning material and provide online connectivity and
- It would cover B.A, B.Com. and B.Sc.